Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Handmade Handmade

March,3rd 2010

I can't sleep last night...!! So what i feel now? SLEEPY!!hahaha
I slept @ 4.30a.m this morning and woke up @ 9.15 a.m 

I made some nails today...
first one.. Little bit disapointed with the result.. wahaha..
But it's ok.. it's my first handmade...So...I made the second nails...
 
I love dolly wink looks... 
I really want to make my nails like that...
So I asked nailart shop (nailpia-jogja) to paint my nails few days ago..
but.......She failed... UGH!!
Anyway....
I statisfied with my 2nd result.. hehe o^.^o
and the last one i made for my sister...
I love this one...Ha Ha Ha

Now i feel really tired..
So bye2... I want to take a rest.. And see you on next post...!!

2 comments:

  1. pake apa tuh bikin na??

    ReplyDelete
  2. pake kuku palsu... pake nail polish... pake dotting tools.. pake lem kuku sama hiasan2 secukupnya ajah...

    ReplyDelete

Ask me anything