Monday, September 03, 2012

Shopping on GMarket

Long Time No Seeeee.......
Today i will share my shopping experience @GMarket!!!
I've shop 3 times on GMarket..
My 3rd order is still on the wayy...kekekekekk... 

So i will tell you guys about my 1st and 2nd order

My 1st Order
STATISFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sooooo blind about gmarket... I Just put put put put items on cart and click pay button!!...
(Lucky me i can read hangul..so at least i can put items on cart) hehehe
I wasn't know anything about 
G Stamp, G Mileage or any Coupons....even Additional Cost
I just know about G Dragon..LOL.. XD~

When my items arrived....I confused...Not because my items missing or anything else..
But..why there was some items that isn't belong to mine...
I bought eyeliner... and i got Eyeliner+100ml Lotion...from Holika Holika

Let's move to my 2nd order

3 Months from my 1st order... I want order some frames...
so.............. gmarket choosen...!
Againnnn.............. I put put put put put items on cart.. and CLIK on paypal link...
1day after i paid, I browsed gmarket .. and i realized there's 
a loooooooootttttttt of coupons.....
BUT
i didn't redeem my gmileage....
i didn't click any received button and didn't make some review neither...
(it means i lost gstamps that i can use for some discount )

but when my 2nd order came...

i felt STATISFIED again! 
Even Better.........!!!

SELLER 1
1st.... Red Loose Cardigan...
Item Name :스타일과컬러 : 마가렛타-레드 
Price : 11900원
 Really Nice Material!!



SELLER 2 
2nd. Black Jacket
This is my sisterrrr..... (not me...)hehehe
She ordered pink one actually..
But i click on black --" Totally my fault. *sighh.....
But she loved it anywayy.... she told me that she loved it's shapee.. (but little bit bigger on hipss)

Item name : 타입 : 크림자켓-블랙66 (black size 66) 
Price : 19,900원


SELLER 3
Wannabe Glasses TR J151 - 7  
Price : 8900원
I Got 20.000won voucher... (I dont know how to use it actually)
all words wrote in koreaaaaaaannn.... Aaarghhhh


SELLER 4
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=195251915
I got 2 free frames from this seller!! HAPPYY!!!
(i wasnt know before my orders came....)hehehe
i think maybe because i order 3 frames from her/him... so i got 2 free framesss
Front : no. 8901 : Type. F  
Price : 7000원 

Back : Bonus

Front : Bonus
Back : no. 8901 : Type. D
Price : 7000원 

no. 7548 : Type. A 
Price : 7500원 

SELLER 5
3020 - D
Price : 7600원 
That's all that i gottt.......

Wait for my 3rd orderrrrr.........I ordered a lotttttttt.... LOL......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything